The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gromit's New Jacket

Can you believe it? Gromit is so little he has to wear a jacket!
Unlike me, who has the most beautiful fur coat - I don't have to wear silly clothes; (in fact Daddy! is quite opposed to dressing me). I do have a life jacket for boat trips, but never in a million years would I wear anything like Gromit's jacket. I know, I know - he's only a baby, and it's definitely winter outside, but I think he looks silly. I did discover that I could grab the jacket in my mouth and pick him up off the ground, which is really fun.

I wonder if he'll like making snow angel dogs like I do?

2 comments:

  1. Claire and Gromit, you are both about the cutest things I've ever seen. It's really not a coat - it's a super hero cape, right Gromit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire and Gromit! We saw you on the 1000 Goldens page. We were featured back in the beginning. Hope you have a great holiday season!

    Woof!

    ReplyDelete