The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lunch







Lunch

Lunch can no longer be leisurely; not with Gromit around. Even though he has a whole bowl of delicious puppy kibbles right in front of him, he wants what I have. Mommy sprinkles a few puppy kibbles on my Clairefood to make me think I'm getting puppy food. I did eat one of his meals - once - but it was soooo good. I haven't had puppy kibbles in a while.
Gromit gets into my water too, even though he has his own bowl to drag his ears through.
Mommy thought that by making a barrier of my kennel's door he would stay to his own side, but he wiggles around it anyway - especially when mommy's busy with the camera. Here he just looks on. It is a little distracting to eat when you're being watched like this. Still, he does clean up after me, which we all like.

No comments:

Post a Comment