The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Thursday, December 10, 2009

My New Baby Brother, Gromit

Okay, so this is my new baby brother, Gromit Wensleydale Jackson. Not only does he have a silly name, but he is silly looking. Look at those ears! I'm not too sure what to think of him, but so far he seems alright. It's nice to have another dog to play with, but he's so wobbly and floppy it's hard to jump on him. He jumps at me though, and tries to grasp my collar, which is kind of annoying.
I like his puppy food, and he cleans up after me when I eat, so I suppose he's handy to have around. I don't like it when his ears get in my water bowl though; I wish he would just drink his own.
He's no fun outside - all he does is shiver and sulk beneath Mommy and Daddy!. I tried to play frozen duck with him last night but he would have no part in it. I wish he would grow so we can really play.

I will try to be a good example for my baby brother. Mommy wants me to teach him to ring the bell like I do when I want to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment