The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wubba Bunny

This is what remains of my Kong bunny Wubba™. It used to look like this, and has lasted an impressively long time. First I took off it's ears and destuffed its head; then I took off a couple legs, and it has been in that form now for a couple of months. Both myself and Gromit enjoy playing with Bunny, but all credit for it's destruction goes to me. *wags tail proudly*
Last night I nibbled apart the bunny's last leg. Hannah is going to add the bit of leg to the Frankenduck she's sewing together for me (made up of all the duck heads I've chewed off since the summer). Wubba Bunny has been the one of the best toys I've ever destroyed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!

    Pawesome job...

    I hope Santa Paws sees what woo need fur khristmas!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete