The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blue Tuesday


Tuesdays are blue days because they are Daddy! goes away days. I don't know why he has to go away, but he does -often. He goes to a place called "mine", which I don't understand because he's MINE and he should be here with me always.
I watch out the front window for him to return.

Last night I knew he was leaving again as soon as his "mine" bag came out. But he's MINE!?? Isn't he?

That's why I look so sad.

This is me giving Daddy! my gloomy blue face while he packed to go away.
Daddy! gave me a scratch behind my soft ears and tried to make me feel better, but I just felt more sad knowing that would be one of the last scratches I would get from him for who knows how long. Woe.
To torment me even more Daddy! rolled up all his socks right in front of me. All I could do was get close enough to sniff one, and pout.

Tuesdays are blue days in our house. Mommy pouts, I pout, Hannah pouts, and Gromit, well he just slept through the whole thing and I don't even think he's noticed that Daddy's gone yet; but he will. He will, and when he does he'll make a face like this:


We miss you Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure THOSE faces will make your daddy khome home furry furry soon!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete