The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Delicious




my new food


My trainer at school, Tiffany (I LOVE Tiffany), was talking to Daddy! and Mommy about my food last week; and now I am being transitioned from those boring kibbles to these fantastic bite sized nuggets of deliciousness.
They're even made especially for Golden Retrievers like me.

I think they are quite delicious.

Mommy has been feeding me upstairs, where Gromit can't bother me or get into my food while I eat. It's so pleasant. As much as I like my little brother, he is a glutton and gobbles everything in sight and slurps up all the water like he's a camel and there's a drought coming. I like to enjoy my meals, like my parents do. Mommy even told me my table manners have improved with my new food. I'm such a good girl. :)

Meal times are not only peaceful again, but full of new flavour and ever so satisfying. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Our golden girl, Sophie, gets new food quite often as she battles incessant food allergies. Enjoy your new cuisine!

    www.sophie-lou.webs.com

    ReplyDelete