The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Friday, January 29, 2010

Graduation Day


I am a graduate.
Tonight I earned this certificate for completing all the lessons in my beginner class. Mom and Daddy! are really proud. Hannah and I even did some high-five tricks to show how playful I can be.
I followed all my commands like a pro. My trainer Tiffany was super impressed (even though I jump on her a lot). It was a night full of treats and praises - what a great Friday night!



4 comments:

  1. Khongrats on your pawesome achievement!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Your hat looks great :)

    Elizabeth & Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The bad new...now your humans will expect you to act proper because they know you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire, you are such a good girl!

    ReplyDelete