The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gromit's first baby tooth came loose!

Gromit lost his first tooth!




Gromit lost his first tooth yesterday.





When I was losing my baby teeth I would get ice cubes to chew on, but Gromit's little mouth can't chew them very well so he can't have them.
Yesterday Daddy! found him chewing on something and thought it was something Gromit shouldn't have. That was when he noticed it was Gromit's first baby tooth - and he turned to mush for puppy Gromit. I was a little jealous.

I don't let them forget about me for too long.

If you look closely you'll see that I placed one of my pale Claire hairs on Gromit's baby tooth before Mom took the picture, just to make sure everyone knows of my presence.

1 comment: