The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Monday, February 22, 2010

Tree Farm Play Day

Yesterday was Gromit's first visit to the Tree Farm, my favourite place. Until now he was just too small to plow through the deep snow in the fields. He did very well for a little guy, and we sure had fun. He's still to small to grab my big sticks though. I love sticks!
Here he is trying to keep up with me and my stick.
Here I am jumping right over him. Nothing gets in the way of me getting to Daddy!.
Look at how fast I charge through the snow!
Gromit can charge too, and almost take flight with his ears.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Claire,
    How nice of your parents to take you to your favorite place this weekend! You sure are quick on your feet and your brother keeps right up with you even though Gromit could've easily tripped on his long, gorgeous ears!
    Love your blog! The photography is amazing! Your blog is brand new to me and I'll be sure to read it often! April

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!!! BOL!!! watch out he might just take flight with the ears.

    ReplyDelete