The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Romance

I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time for dog-blogging. I've got a lot to tell though; it's been an incredible couple of months! I wish I had more time, and thumbs for typing. In short:
  • Gromit is finally house-trained. Daddy! attached a bell on the back door a little lower than my bell so that he can ring it when he wants to go outside.
  • We are both molting. Daddy! bought a new noise maker covered in tubes that he uses to suck up all the hair we leave around the house. Every once in a while he shows me what he collects and asks me if I will ever stop shedding.
  • On Sunday both Gromit and I had baths. I am now fluffy and smell like baby shampoo.
Ah, and the best: yesterday we went to the Tree Farm where we met up with my sweetheart, Duke. We ran around, chased tails, hid in trees, and rolled in mud. Best.Date.Ever. Duke is one month older than I am, and slightly more Golden. We sure do make a good looking couple.♥

3 comments:

  1. Claire...You and Duke do look good together! How wonderful to have pink hearts surround you when you two are together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khongrats on the puppy news!

    They'll be good fur food droppings too!

    OH MY!

    What a handsome khouple woo make it!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the PAWSOME NEWS! We're so happy that your humans are getting their own puppy too. Yay that gromit knows where to do his business now! You and Duke really look like sweethearts. Maybe you can have Claire + Duke puppies?

    ReplyDelete