The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Thursday, May 27, 2010

C is for Cookie and Claire

Gromit isn't so good at stairs. His legs are just too short, and his body too long. He has to hop. Daddy! had a carpet runner installed so that it's easier for Gromit (and ME!) to go up and down the stairs. My human sister Hannah was trying to lure Gromit down the stairs with a cookie, and it took him SO long to get moving. I'm just not patient enough. I couldn't take having that cookie waved in front of me any longer - so I swiped it. Go me.



Claire

3 comments:

  1. Poor Gromit, we hope he got a cookie....

    Hamish & Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! He got his cookie, don't worry. I think he got a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks me needs a runner on our stairs too. Ours are hardwood and when my toes get too hairy, I more or less skate/hop down them. Cookies rule.

    ReplyDelete