The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Does my tail look big in this?














I am SO EMBARRASSED. Mom and Daddy! brought me to the vet today to have "vaccines" (whatever that means), and the vet said that I am PUDGY! She suggested I get out and walk more, and eat a little less food!

Pudgy! Can you believe it?!? A woman should have some meat on her bones. What's wrong with a little extra Claire?

Thinking of what's best for my health, I pulled out the fitness magazine stash for some inspiration.
This morning I could have gone for a long walk with Mom, but instead I crawled into her warm spot in the bed and snuggled with Daddy! until coffee time. I suppose that's not the right attitude to have. *Golden sigh*

3 comments:

  1. No, you're not a pudgy! You're a sweet little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not wanting to step on any tails (like Duke's!) but you are one mighty fine lookin' Golden! What do those vets know? They can't even take our temperature right!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great !!!!!


    Hamish & Rescue Sophie

    ReplyDelete