The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Monday, July 12, 2010

I am a Lake Dog

Mum and Daddy! brought us to the lake this weekend to beat the heat of the city.
Daddy! found me this great stick. I say "me" because it was mine. I shared it with Gromit - I did not let him take it from me. I've been teaching my little brother how to retrieve water sticks.
Gromit is a water dog. He thinks he is a Golden Retriever and swims like one too! We all thought he would sink, but the little guy dog paddled himself around the lake quite easily.
We swam and swam.
I don't always like to give me stick back....


...but when I do I can hardly stand the anticipation; I never know which direction Daddy! is going to throw it....
...and off I go!

Gromit and I would like to suggest to Daddy! and Mum that we go to the lake everyday.

♥Claire

1 comment:

  1. You really like the water, don't you? It's very obvious that you are a Golden Retriever. From what I read from http://www.trainpetdog.com/Golden-Retriever/about-golden-retriever.html, Golden Retrievers like games of fetch which is why you really enjoyed your time at the lake with your family.

    ReplyDelete