The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's Halloween weekend, which means it's time to pull out the pumpkin Kong Wubba™ that Mum and Daddy! have had hiding on top of the fridge for three weeks. As if they thought they could hide such a thing from me!? I may not be able to reach the top of the fridge, but I have Kong™ sensing superpowers. I knew what was in that bag all along.

As you can see I was very happy when Mum finally waved it in front of me.
First order of business is to attack the pumpkin Kong Wubba™ with the spirit and vigor of a vampire:
Once you've got a good grip on the little pumpkin you can start to nibble at the little stem, like this:
I had the pumpkin Kong Wubba™ under my control in very little time. I highly approve of this toy; it has a great squeaker, and the pumpkin never loses it's cute smile even when I bite into it's fluff.
I hope you all have a fun Halloween weekend! I'll be back in my butterfly wings on Sunday night to wander the neighbourhood, playing tricks and looking for treats.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful vampire, Claire. I love the last picture of you, you're the most gentle vampire!

    Happy Halloween!!! Enjoy the spooky spooky time!!!

    ReplyDelete