The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Monday, October 25, 2010

Madama Butterfly

Who's the prettiest butterfly Retriever?
Claire is!



On Saturday we all went to PetSmart with our Halloween costumes for a parade and costume contest. I know I was the prettiest butterfly there, but it was actually little man Clifford who walked away with first prize with his Mr. Mustard costume!
Gromit wore his lobster costume proudly, but didn't sit still for very long, making it hard for Mum to take pictures.

I love love love butterfly. I love to chase them at the beach, I love to pounce on their shadows in the backyard. My pink wings were perfect. How adorable am I!?!?


4 comments:

  1. Claire,
    You are beautiful butterfly and tell Gromit that he is a very nice looking lobster.
    You are winners in our book.


    Hamish & Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too adorable for mere words Claire :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    PeeS: Mustard Dog and Lobster Dog are too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire, you're a beautiful butterfly Goldie!

    Your wings are so so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how does it feel to be a buttefly for a day? hehehe

    ReplyDelete