The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Monday, November 8, 2010

At the Tree Farm with Duke & Rufus

My Birthday was a fabulous day. We went to the Tree Farm with Duke, who brought his friend Rufus (a spaniel mix) and we ran and ran and ran. Duke's Dad remembered to bring some balls and a ball thrower (which my family forgot at home).
Duke and I like walking side by side with our Dads.
When we reached the big field we ran that way...
And we ran back this way...
I ran in the trees like a bunny rabbit...
And we all ran out of the trees...Of course I caught the ball...
It was all so much fun. The humans seemed to enjoy the walk too.

This is Duke. Clearly, he's a very handsome boy. I ♥ him.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time running through open fields and among trees,
    That also is a great looking cupcake.


    Hamish & Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog but wish you would post more stuff about Grommit and the little sausage dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna! Come see my blog! Both Gromit and I have our own blogs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna! I'm a bloggin' dog too! You can come by my blog: gromitwensleydale.blogspot.com to see what I'm up to. ArroooOOoOOOoooOOooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Running photos are the best!!

    Elizabeth & Luna

    ReplyDelete