The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Birthday, Part I

There's nothing a girl could want more for her birthday than a new duck. Better yet, this is no ordinary duck; my new birthday duck has 16 squeakers! I am awed.

This morning Mum and Hannah decorated some Claire cupcakes to bring to my party at the Tree Farm this afternoon. They're for the humans, of course. Mum says there are special treats for the four legged ones, and some special treats for me and Duke. I can't wait!
My Claire cupcakes have fluffy blonde icing, chocolatey brown loveball eyes, dark chocolate almond noses, and cute little pink jellybean tongues. So cute, just like me.


Claire Cupcakes
November 6, 2010

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Claire.
    You are such a beautiful Golden, many , many more Happy Birthdays.

    16 squeakers, what a bonanza, and the cupcakes look yummy, hope you have a lot of fun today and get a lot of treats.

    Hamish & Rescue Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Claire!

    It's pawsome to have 16 squeakers. What a fun prezzie you've got and I love your Claire cupcakes. They look so yummy and we're drooling now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Claire! The cupcakes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody! My Birthday was squeakily fantastic. *lick*

    ReplyDelete