The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Friday, November 12, 2010

Sideshow Clifford

So, Mum and I were going to do this piece about our new paw cleaner mitt. We were getting organized and I was just about to introduce the Evripet Paw Cleaner that Mum picked up for us last week. It's almost that time of year when we're going to be coming in with snowy-muddy paws. I was pretty impressed with the package because it featured Golden Retrievers demonstrating the paw cleaner.

I just began my part, and was pointing out the paw cleaner when my littlest brother, Sideshow Clifford, decided he wanted to be a part of the production.
Needless to say, filming had to be postponed until we could clear the set.

6 comments:

  1. That's cool, where did you purchase that?? Let us know how it works........

    Hamish & Rescue Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe my Mum found this at the grocery store?!?! You can also buy them at Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claire...It looks like baby Clifford is a bit jealous of your new *umm* toy and wants to try it out! I don't think the golden retriever on the package would mind, do you think? Very cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post Claire, let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameteurs... What are you going to do?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clifford! Too funny :) I am very excited to find out if you are happy with this product.

    ReplyDelete