The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who turns TWO on Saturday?

ME!
It's my Birthday on Saturday and I'm trying to find the best way to drop some hints about my special day so that nobody forgets. I've made some birthday posters that I think should do the trick.




I'm sending an invitation to Duke and some other party pooches I know to join me and my brothers at the Tree Farm on Saturday to run around and chase balls all afternoon. I can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday Claire - I love the posters for reminders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great posters Claire, Iwe are sureyou will have a great day.


    Hamish & Rescue Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtlety always was your strong point, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a clever girl, Claire. It's always good to remind your hoomans though as they can be unbelievably forgetful!!!

    We'll remember the BIG day too! See you on Saturday : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Morgan turns two tomorrow! It must be a great week for birthdays!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Claire.....wow.....2 today. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete