The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not so wordless Wednesday

It has been a while since I updated, I'm sorry but it has snowed, bounteous snow, so I have been completely preoccupied by playing in it, wanting to play in it, rolling in it, thinking about rolling in it, and watching it fall. All I really wanted for Christmas was snow, and I got it, so I am a believer.
We've been busy too, decorating the house with things from the tree farm. Mum keeps saying she wants to do a photo shoot with me being cute beside the fancy tree farm tree we have inside our house, but then she runs out the door - then Daddy! said something about it, and he ran out the door...I don't know what's got into them.
I have been helping rearrange the decorations on the since it went up, and discovered this year that it's actually kind of tasty. We put some more tree farm things on the front balcony. It was such a beautiful day, with big fluffy snowflake falling from the sky. It slowed everything down for a while making our downtown street unusually quiet, except for the sounds of snow shovels scraping the sidewalk. I took the opportunity to listen intently for the sound of squirrel conversations.
I'm wearing my Christmas collar again and feeling in the Christmas mood. I've heard that Auntie M, Uncle Ken and my human cousin kids Nathan and Rachel are coming to visit for five days. Yay! 'Two extra kids' was also on my Christmas wish list. I, clearly, have been a very good girl this year because Santa is already treating me.

...and, of course, my close up..

I hope you all are having as much fun. Merry Christmas to all!
♥ Claire 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, look at the snow and how happy you are! I'm so jealous, I have no snow at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've got lots of snow here, but I don't like it much. Maybe I can send all of mine to you!

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com, and we'd love it if you would come over and check it out.

    It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - it appears you love the snow like my two golden girls, Gracie & Madison! Glad to see you having such a good time!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen anyone enjoy snow as much as you. We'd like to see pictures of your tree farm.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete