The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dog Dreams

It's another blue Tuesday. Daddy! left this morning and he won't be back until Friday (they think I don't understand temporal measurement but I do, I do). I spent my morning sucking on my squirrel and snoozing beneath Mum's chair. I've had two great puppy dogs dreams today, both of running and rolling with my friends at the Tree Farm.

There were so many Goldens at the Tree Farm last week that Mum and Daddy! thought they were seeing Claires in every direction.
 (I think Gromit was a little confused. He kept trying to chase me, but didn't know which me.)

 One of my favourite things to do at the Tree Farm is roll.

After my dreamy nap, I went out in the backyard to look for for Daddy!, but couldn't find him anywhere. 
I'm going to keep looking until he comes home, but it's very tiring so I'll also be taking plenty of naps.

Sweet dreams to you all!
♥Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment