The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Cute Feet

These are my paws. 
(all nicely healed) 

I use them for for all sorts of things, ..like jumping on Uncle Gerry, Uncle Neil, and Helen. ..Daddy! too, when he comes home from work. I use them for getting people's attention - when they're lying or sitting on the couch and I'm beside them waiting for a pat, I poke them. I can be very gentle.
I use them for running. I use them for holding down ducks. They help me get on the bed and into sunbeams - where the hounds can't go during the day, when the dog-steps are moved out of the way.
I like them rubbed, and trimmed (thanks Dad!). I hope you like them too. :)

2 comments:

  1. You have very pretty paws, our Mom trims ours from time to time, otherwise we start looking like we have Muppet feet. BOL.....

    Hamish & Rescue Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome paws! ;D And yes, I find them to be indispensable for all things good too ;D

    Wishin I was waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete