The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Ducky

The Easter Bunny brought smells of bacon and sausages, Nana and Uncle Gerry, and new toys for ME (and Gromit and Clifford too). I checked them all thoroughly for squeakers, then released the blue dog to enjoy my new pink duck with stuffing. STUFFING! YAY!
They've been giving us the stuffless squirrels and foxes lately, it's been a while since I'm had something to destuff. It was great.
Destuffing ducks is the best .
                  Clifford and Gromit came a hustling,
                   trying to take away my duckyling.
                      Bargain for my duck? 
                     Can I say, "Out of luck!" 
                  Then I sent the two hounds a scuttling.

3 comments:

  1. For the record, I did eventually get to chew the pink duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was well deflated, Gromit! It sounds like Claire had a great Easter!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo a stuffie! I wouldn't have shared it either Claire :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete